Upcoming Plans for SEASON 2023!

 I just received a weather warning for snow.... again.  Winter 2022-23 has been very white!  

As I'm dreaming of the warm months ahead, I thought I'd better get our blog updated.

Fall of 2022, we added a playground.  We have learned over 16 years of teaching swimming lessons that there are often siblings that parents are trying to keep entertained while they await their turn in the pool.  In West Jordan, we had a playground for siblings.  It has taken us 6 years, but we now have a playground.

Same rules apply - use at your own risk and let's keep an eye on the kiddos no matter whether they are on the swingset, trampoline, or pool.  I'm a safety girl.  I don't think we can have too many caring, watchful adults.

We usually begin evening swim lessons in May and day time when school is out.  Watch for the swim schedule to be posted in April.

No comments: